Who are we?
LAEXUG Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit California corporation which was incorporated on August 16th, 2016. LAEXUG Foundation is owned by Prabhat Nigam who has spent 20 years in Microsoft technologies and shares his knowledge with the world.
LAEXUG Foundation purpose of the Corporation is to provide a forum for users of Microsoft Technologies. The purpose of LAExUG Foundation is to form a Microsoft Users Group community and share free knowledge and training for Los Angeles Residents.
Our activities and programs which are illustrating the purpose of the organization are mentioned below:
- To discuss the major issues and concerns under Microsoft or other Technology space.
- To encourage and assist users of Microsoft technologies and products to make the most effective use of their products.
- To promote the interchange of ideas among members, and to establish and maintain active and regular communication between group members.
- To share our experiences.
- To share the new technology innovations which we get through Microsoft MVPs, RD, Evangelists.
- To share how to sessions.
- To share the demonstration of various deployments.
- To host conferences and meetings.
- To share other conferences.
- To share the reviews of new innovations.