How to Fix: Outlook Links Opening in Edge or in Default Browser
You need to change the browser while clicking the links in received in Outlook emails.
Here are the steps to follow in order to change the browser where the links are open received in Outlook emails.
- Open Outlook Client on your device.
- Click in the File button on the left top corner.
- Click on the Options as shown in below screenshot
- In the Options window Click on Advanced as shown in below screenshot
- In the Advanced window under “Files and Browser preferences” Select the Browser in which you want to open the hyperlinks from Outlook. Then Click OK
Now check by clicking the hyperlink received in your mail.